We work for forward thinking businesses in all sectors from healthcare to retail and insurance. We’re also ISO accredited and approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide financial services. Our multi-award winning service team is over 500 strong and whether it’s a call, email, webchat, text or even a social media post, they’re always ready to help — 24 x 7 x 365.
- Looking for a customer service or call centre job with more flexibility?
- We share the weekend shift in Customer Loyalty, so we work weekends, but we never work more than 5 days in a row!
- For those with the work ethic and proactivity needed to progress, our training is the magic ingredient to make that happen and make you an expert in your field.
- From leading insurance and healthcare companies to innovative online retailers, there’s something to suit everyone.
Then we want to hear from you YOU NEED AN IN DATE VALID UK PASSPORT TO BE CONSIDERED… This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.
Technical Customer Service – German – 100 Remote
These include cruises and holidays, insurance, personal finance, the Saga Magazine, and our membership programme, Possibilities. We’re all about brilliant customer service, so if you enjoy helping people you’re in the right place. Self-motivation, discipline and reliability are also a must. As are independence, self-reliance and a willingness to learn as well as keep improving. We’re bigger and better, 24/7, 364 days a year across live chat, email and social media. We’re the team that can speak our customers’ language – we’re here to support them and resolve issues if and when they happen.
- No experience is required, with all training provided and paid for.
- SimplyHired ranks Job Ads based on a combination of employer bids and relevance, such as your search terms and other activity on SimplyHired.
- We work for forward thinking businesses in all sectors from healthcare to retail and insurance.
- You will have the opportunity to make a positive difference in our customer’s lives through the service you provide them, and so it is vital that you value helping others.
- All you need is a great internet connection and a quiet, private place to work – we’ll sort the rest.
- We have an incredibly exciting new opportunity for those living in Camarthenshire to join our Customer Loyalty area.
From leading insurance and healthcare companies to innovative online retailers, there’s something to suit everyone. Be part of a team that gives our customers a great experience at our Airports. We are an official Disability Confident Committed employer and ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible and we will make reasonable adjustments as required. Explore our many job profiles to find rewarding opportunities across different skill, experience, and salary levels. After logging in, you can apply to the jobs you are interested in and also manage your profile details.
Customer Service Specialist
We started with mortgages but now offer a range of financial products and services. You could work in an advisory role helping our customers choose what’s right for them, a support role answering their questions, or maybe managing the team is right for you? We connect you to rewarding part-time, full-time and temporary customer service jobs. Browse all of the latest open remote jobs across all categories such as sales, marketing, design, finance, legal & software development on EU Remote Jobs. Most of the remote customer support jobs are full-time salaried positions with some of the best remote-first companies in the world. Sign-up to receive all the latest openings, in your time zone, straight to your inbox.
- This is a full-time position with long-term career prospects on offer.
- We will teach you all the product knowledge you need to help you excel.
- During your career we will support you with our award-winning development plans that encourage progression – many of our senior managers began their career in the role you are applying for now.
- We’re the team that can speak our customers’ language – we’re here to support them and resolve issues if and when they happen.
- All our team have full employment contracts that give some flexibility as to when they work and guaranteed hours — because we think that’s only fair.
We also offer overtime where needed and have a very attractive incentive structure that can significantly increase your monthly renumeration package. This is a full-time position with long-term career prospects on offer. You don’t need any experience, but you will need confidence, a proactive approach, and a friendly personality, not forgetting basic computer skills. We will teach you all the product knowledge you need to help you excel. Looking for a customer service or call centre job with more flexibility?
How to apply:
We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Our inclusive office https://remotemode.net/blog/what-is-remote-customer-service-exactly/ environment welcomes and respects all. We are a member of the 30% Club and partner with Women Ahead which offers us a fantastic opportunity to take part in a leading, global, cross-company, leadership mentoring scheme to champion female talent.
Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities and those over who are over 50 as we are champions of age inclusivity. Applying this approach over the past 70 years has enabled us to become the UK’s specialist provider of products and services to people aged over 50 in the UK. The Saga brand has become one of the most recognised and trusted brands amongst UK consumers in this demographic and is recognised for its high-quality products and exceptional standards of service.
Which skills do we look for in customer service assistants?
Everything we do goes towards the credibility and reputation of each brand, so we need to make sure we have the best relationship possible with our customers, even when things don’t go to plan and they need a little help. We offer a https://remotemode.net/ sought-after shift pattern starting no earlier than 8am and finishing no later than 8pm weekdays and 5pm on weekends. We share the weekend shift in Customer Loyalty, so we work weekends, but we never work more than 5 days in a row!
How do I set up a remote job?
- Identify and create your ideal workspace.
- Get the right work from home equipment.
- Choose the right lighting.
- Temperature control.
- Pay attention to your health.
- Stock up on office supplies.
- Keep plants.
- Let the music play.
And, are putting all our eﬀort into helping everyone that has already applied join our team as soon as possible. All our team have full employment contracts that give some flexibility as to when they work and guaranteed hours — because we think that’s only fair. There are definitely no one-sided Zero-Hour contracts or Self-Employment rules that’ll make your life more complicated than it needs to be. SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. This is a role with working hours Sunday through Thursday from 12 am to 8 am.